There are many reasons why companies choose to use BPG for inventory management of its stock and/or marketing items.
- Utilisation of BPG’s client personalized online ordering and reporting systems
- Secure, on-site storage facilities at Wetherill Park, NSW
- Customised, live reporting on your desktop 24/7
- Full dispatch management to destinations around Australia
- Automated system reporting to ensure continuous stock availability
- Volume discounts and economical re-order quantities enabled
- Picking, kitting and dispatch from one location
- Outsource non-core activities to save indirect costs
- Prompt, accurate and user-driven dispatch methods
- Availability of IFS services – freight cost comparison software for all local and national deliveries
All warehousing is provided at our premises at 8-10 Frank Street, Wetherill Park. We have over 1000m2 of high bay racking available for the storing of client managed items. Items stored include goods from third party manufacturers and are not restricted to printed items.
Each client is allocated a general area for storage dependent upon their needs. All items are given a unique code for easy identification. The code is generated within our MIS which also enables us to track usage, reorder levels, version numbers etc. The system also links directly with our online ordering portal, to enable clients to access live data with regard to their items.
There is no minimum or maximum number of items that we can store (subject to floor space availability). The flexibility of our storage enables us to also accommodate one-off, or periodical additional items, which may require extra bays or floor space for an indefinite period of time.
We also have an additional high security caged area for short term storage of highly confidential or sensitive items. Access to this area is limited to authorised personnel only. The area is monitored 24/7 by a mounted security camera. The area has been utilised in the past by the Board of Studies for examination papers and also the Police Integrity Commission for highly sensitive reports.