Our latest addition…
We now have in-house PUR binding! This valuable capability sets us apart from most other Sydney printers. Installing a state of the art PUR Binder means:
• Greater control over quality because we complete the process in-house.
• A reduction in lead-time as jobs don’t need to be transported to third party suppliers.
• Further minimisation of our carbon footprint due to merely moving a job across the factory floor rather than the greater metropolitan area.
• Competitive rates.
One of the most important parts of a job is finishing it well. BPG’s bindery and finishing services are designed to make sure our client’s projects make an impact:
• Saddle stitching
• Hand-sewn binding
• Bespoke hand assembly
• Kitting & Distribution
At BPG we monitor the environmental impacts of our processes and actions throughout the entire business. In our bindery and finishing area, this means:
• All paper/board offcuts generated are recycled.
• Glues used are non-volatile compounds.
• All plastics entering the factory (via pallet wrapping etc.) are collected and separated in to cages for collection and recycling.
• Packaging of product is kept to a practical minimum to ensure unspoilt delivery of jobs to our clients.
• Company owned trucks and vans are serviced and maintained on a regular basis to ensure minimum emissions.
If you have any questions about our bindery and finishing services:
Call us - (02) 9757 3000